IG Roundup | February Color Inspiration
1. The new portraits of Michelle and Barack are stunning. Amy Sherald and Kehinde Wiley both, expertly conveyed the former first couple's persona so seamlessly (check them out again here and here). However, I'm particularly impressed with the rest of Amy Sherald's portfolio. The way she uses color, is just tangible. If you're not already following her - go now.
2. There's just something about this bouquet/ image that makes me so happy. The hint of blue amongst the pale yellows? The contrasting skirt amongst the blue background? I don't know, but it's all brilliant. You can check out the rest of Plenty of Petals' Instagram account here. Image taken by the equally talented Sposto Photography.
3. I keep coming across these gorgeous hand-painted tiles on Instagram and just can't stop staring. I just love how subtle the tones are. Filing this under #needhamdreamhome. Follow the Tabarka Studio, here.
4. My husband and I had the opportunity to travel quite a bit when we lived in Germany, but the one place we didn't get to see / the place that I'm still itching to get to see is Greece. These images are why. Both, Luke Hadbolt (image on left), and Jeanni Dunagan (image on right) have my heart with these gorgeous tones.
5. We've been so busy with getting the house ready to list, I haven't had much free time with the babes. I love this quick snap of Ivy (my first born) at a recent First Friday downtown. Loving life, loving art, and just being SO happy.
xo - Tristan